Words with a dashed underline may be hovered over for a definition, translation, or other additional information.

29.7.08

Lepida Cheers

The lengths that I will go to...
Less than 3!  
The distance in your eyes...
Donar, Donar, he's our elf!
If he doesn't beat you, I'll kill you myself!
Lepida meets Grimjack Spinesnapper of Morloch

Footnotes:

[1] The lengths I will go to and the depths of my Photoshop skills: if only the latter were equal to the former.

[2] "Losing my religion" is just a euphemism for losing one's temper or one's patience, not an indication of actual permanent loss of belief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Losing_My_Religion

[3] Shadowbane's avatar size range was easily the greatest ever seen in a MMORPG: The Elf shown is not dinky (six feet tall), the Minotaur is about twice that, and Dwarves were heads shorter than either of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment