Words with a dashed underline may be hovered over for a definition, translation, or other additional information.

5.10.03

#athoxithoxa with Selenia

Thu Sep 18 2003
Session Ident: #athoxithoxa

Selenia sets mode: -m
Selenia> sorry vorona
Vorona[VraAkar]> Whatever for?
Selenia> had the channel moderated
Vorona[VraAkar]> Oh!
Selenia> guess i shouldn't apologize if you didn't notice
Vorona[VraAkar]> Men are all crazy.
Selenia> yes
Vorona[VraAkar]> And because women aren't, I don't even have to explain *why* I'm saying that.
Vorona[VraAkar]> I'm having a moment of emotional release here.
Selenia> Works for me, I'll mute all the men if you'd like :)
Vorona[VraAkar] screams, quietly.
Vorona[VraAkar]> No, no need.
Vorona[VraAkar]> Thank you for offering, though.
Selenia nods
Selenia> Anytime
Selenia stabs Sabot for an entirely random reason
Vorona[VraAkar]> Sabot!
Vorona[VraAkar]> Shame on you.
Selenia> hehe
Vorona[VraAkar]> He must have done something.
Vorona[VraAkar]> Never a prick amiss.

* * *

Tue Sept 25

Sekh^|Eesha> i wanna force airrazor to make a male character
PoV]Selenia> after all, i'm just a innocent little thing going to use the runegate
Vorona[VraAkar]> DON'T make an Irekei unless they'd be suitable to join Vra'Akar, and join it.
AirRazor> LOL
Sekh^|Eesha> <-------- ultimate irkeie! Sekh^|Eesha> irekei!
AirRazor> I've had one male char before
Sekh^|Eesha> yea
Vorona[VraAkar]> The last thing this God-forsaken world needs is another half-assed Irekei.
AirRazor> remember Inferno
Sekh^|Eesha> you deleted him
Sekh^|Eesha> dun worry vorona
AirRazor> thats not the point lol
Sekh^|Eesha> air and i have irekei, they are good enough for ya
[PoV]Selenia> we'll do ya proud vorona :)
AirRazor> mine needs work
Vorona[VraAkar]> Joining Shadowclan or Khanarch'asht instead might be barely acceptable alternatives.
Sekh^|Eesha> Vorona, you dont want me in your guild =
Vorona[VraAkar]> Why not?
Sekh^|Eesha> i like.....made alot of ppl mad
Sekh^|Eesha> rpking them
Vorona[VraAkar]> You kill your cousins?
Sekh^|Eesha> everyone
Sekh^|Eesha> except
Sekh^|Eesha> pov, wyldkin, AE, and ummm
Sekh^|Eesha> CoE?
Vorona[VraAkar]> You don't kill Amazons?
Vorona[VraAkar]> You don't kill Elves?
Vorona[VraAkar]> You're not an Irekei.
Vorona[VraAkar]> You're a Red Elf. Skah!
AirRazor> ye should join MV Eesha...yer kinda into the whole chaos thing
Sekh^|Eesha> pffffff
Sekh^|Eesha> vorona, i kill anyone except the people selenia tells me not to
Sekh^|Eesha> since she is scary when shes mad
Sekh^|Eesha> shes like.......
Sekh^|Eesha> the dragon
Sekh^|Eesha> x2
Sekh^|Eesha> and she stabs you
AirRazor> LOL
Sekh^|Eesha rubs his numerous stab wounds
Vorona[VraAkar]> I'm serious, though.
Sekh^|Eesha> so am i
Vorona[VraAkar]> I'm so sick and tired of seeing people make Irekei-who-aren't.
Vorona[VraAkar]> If you want to act like a loose cannon, make an Elf. They can do *any* atrocious thing and somehow be characteristically Elven.
Sekh^|Eesha> see
Sekh^|Eesha> thing is
Sekh^|Eesha> i love irekei
Sekh^|Eesha> and i love their discs
Sekh^|Eesha> and i just generally like them....in general
Vorona[VraAkar]> And then laugh and say "Don't question me", like Patsy on "Absolutely Fabulous".
Sekh^|Eesha> but
Sekh^|Eesha> i dont like
Sekh^|Eesha> rules
Vorona[VraAkar]> Let me guess, I'm the only person in here who's ever seen "Absolutely Fabulous".
AN]|Sabot|AFK> nope
Vorona[VraAkar]> I feel so much less alienated, now. Thank you.

* * *

Thu Sept 25

Sekh^|Eesha> "Only a true villan would use a giant fan on someone!"
Sekh^|Eesha> are you a true villan vorona?
Vorona[VraAkar]> Well, the Khar'uus does sometimes like to lie naked in our tent and have me fan him with the really big fan made of peacock feathers while I feed him slices of fruit that's been kept cold in a basket down the well...
Vorona[VraAkar]> ....but only on really *hot* days... and he seems to enjoy it.
Sekh^|Eesha> hmm, doesnt seem like the kind of fan a villan would use....
Sekh^|Eesha> im thinking more a really BIG peacock feather that blows people around
Sekh^|Eesha> you could get a giant aracoix feather..
Vorona[VraAkar]> Maybe I could get an Aracoix to stand over me, and feed *me* chilled fruit, and fan me with his wings, and paint my toenails....
Vorona[VraAkar]> Would that be villainous?
Sekh^|Eesha> only if your naked
Vorona[VraAkar]> Of course I would be.
Sekh^|Eesha> then yes, It would be, ill send one over soon

* * *

Tue Sep 30

[PoV]Selenia> You tell stratis: You really should consider being the aracoix nation's court jester
[PoV]Selenia> Stratis tells you: I may lead it sooner than you think
[PoV]Selenia> You tell stratis: Hrm?
[PoV]Selenia> Stratis: I have one thing they need. Decent camp access.
[PoV]Selenia> Stratis: I'm actually on good terms iwth the aracoix nation
[PoV]Selenia> Me: Hi
[PoV]Selenia> Me:My alt is sh'kala
[PoV]Selenia> Me: Leader of said nation. Pleased to meet you
[PoV]Selenia> this guy cracks me up

No comments:

Post a Comment